Why Thai massage is good for you and how does it works?
Thai massages are becoming more and more popular among sportsmen, travellers and office workers.
A common reason why for such visits to the masseuse is relieving pain, overloads, contractures or even muscle breaks. We offer one of the best Thai massage in the city of London, so we understand how it works and what difference our services can make. Thai massages are beneficial for recovery after long training sessions, but also for helping tired office workers or even travellers. If stress is a factor in your life, you certainly want to give Thai massages a go.
Why should I get a Thai massage?
Thai massage is a manual technique that aims to improve the performance and physical condition of the person. It is applied with the aim that the patient can achieve optimal positioning, in addition to preventing and avoiding injuries or accelerating the rehabilitation of muscular problems that he may already have.
Our traditional Thai massage in London is pain-free, as it focuses on careful
compression, friction, tapotement (rhythmic hitting), vibration, sliding, among others.
These movements and techniques are used to try to help your body achieve maximum well-being with no chance of injury or pain, and faster recovery.
This type of massage can be used both as a preparation prior to a stressful period of work, or to stretch and relax your muscles after a long day.
4 movements in which our massages will help you the most
As Thai massage will help you by relaxing your muscles and enhancing your recovery, we know that you are probably happy to try it out.
However, you should know that there are 4 moments in which our Thai massage in the city of London will help you the most:#
- Maintenance Thai massage: given regularly before or after training, working long hours or when you are just visiting London.
- Preparation Thai massage: it is used as a warm-up before a stressful period in order to reduce the excessive muscular and mental tension.
- Post-event Thai massage: helps with your recovery process after a big effort.
- Rehabilitation Thai massage: if you already have a injury, this is the best alternative to recover fast.
Thai massage differs from the rest because it is aimed at benefiting the specific
muscles that have undergone or are going to undergo the load of physical effort of each person. They are usually deeper and more intense.
What benefits may I see after a Thai massage session?
We know of many benefits of Thai massage based on experience and observation.Some are beneficial for the mind (psychological) and others for the body (physiological):
- Stretching and relaxation of the muscles.
- Each muscle recovers its shape and elasticity, giving better results and a greater recovery from physical or work activity
- It helps to prevent muscular injuries.
- Greatly improves existing injuries.
- It boosts the energy level in the body causing it to increase the resistance of the muscles.
- Stimulates circulation in the muscles.
- Relax the mind and body.
- It helps reduce muscle pain and spasms generated by activity.
If you need more information of what a Thai massage can do for you, simply
contact us. Our team will go above and beyond so that you enjoy the very best service